Landscape (The Sea Garden, Varna) 1929
Iron Workers, 2001
Rives BFK Running Fence, Two heliogravures, printed in four colors on rag paper, 1998
From May 19, 2020 the access of visitors in the building of Sofia City Art Gallery and affiliates Vaska Emanuilova Gallery and Dechko Uzunov Gallery is restored.
Working hours of Sofia City Art Gallery: 10.00 am - 7.00 pm
Working hours of the affiliates: 11.00 am - 7.00 pm
The visits will be carried out in strict compliance with the anti-epidemic measures introduced by the competent authorities in connection with the complicated epidemic situation.
However, you should keep in mind that you visit our exhibitions at your own health risk!
We rely on your cooperation and responsible attitude in compliance with the rules established by the competent authorities and introduced by us:
1. Up to 6 visitors at a time are allowed in Vaska Emanuilova Gallery.
2. Up to 25 visitors are allowed in the exhibition halls of the Sofia City Art Gallery.
3. Up to 2 visitors are allowed in Dechko Uzunov Gallery.
4. The stay for each visitor is no more than 60 minutes.
5. Upon entering the galleries, visitors are required to wear protective face masks and disinfect their hands. dispensers with disinfectants are placed for the purpose at the entrance.
6. Visitors enter through one entrance, keeping a distance of not less than 1.5 meters. during the visit of the expositions, the marked direction with a distance between the visitors of not less than 1.5 meters must be observed.
7. During the stay in the Sofia City Art Gallery it is forbidden to use mobile phones, as well as to gather in groups without observing the obligatory distance. The guards in the halls monitor the observance of all the above measures by the visitors.
8. The security staff shall not admit to the exhibition spaces persons who show symptoms of acute respiratory diseases (fever, cough, runny nose, etc.). Persons exhibiting such symptoms during their visit will be asked to leave the premises of Sofia City Art Gallery or its affiliates immediately;
9. The staff must use helmets or masks, disinfectant and gloves.
Disinfection of the exhibition halls: 9.30 - 10.00 am, 1.00 - 1.30 pm, 4.30 - 5.00 pm Ventilation - every hour.
Thanks for your understanding! stay healthy!